Thu, 27 Jan|
Dungeons and Designers
PROTOTYPE EVENT: We show you hands-on, remote-friendly activities that are inspired by classic pen & paper gaming and designed to enrich your design thinking workshops.
Time & Location
27 Jan, 18:00 – 20:30 CET
About the event
This 2.5 hour workshop is for facilitators, service designers, and co-creation ninjas who are looking for new methods to add to their tool kit. No prior knowledge of gaming is needed, we bring the engaging aspects from the gaming world and give you approachable and fun activities you can adapt and run in your own sessions.
From the makers of Playbase at the digital design agency denkwerk.
Special protoyping price!
Hands on experience with methods that...
- Use storytelling to make research more interactive
- Improve brainstorming & foster collaborative mindsets
- Evaluate ideas from user perspectives
- Use chance to explore failure in ideas
- Bring back purpose to your personas
- And of course... miro board with templates and reference sheet!
- How to design fun activities and unique workshops for clients
- How and when to leverage play in your process
- How to structure scenarios and get the most out of playful explorations
- And of course... how to run it remotely!
We show you hands-on, remote-friendly activities that are inspired by classic pen & paper gaming and designed to enrich your design thinking workshops.
Why is this a prototype?
The Co-Creation School is a place where we develop new formats and concepts with our community. This workshop is new, so we offer it at a special protoyping price, around one third the envisioned final ticket cost. It won't be perfect, but it will be valuable, and we hope you will enjoy helping us develop it.
A standard ticket for one online participant. This prototyping price is about one third of the envisioned final price.